Now Accepting Applications
Current Positions Available:
- Part Time Cashier - (Experience Required)
- Part Time General Floor Staff - (No Experience Required)
- Part Time Janitorial / Cleaning Staff - (Experience Preferred / Shifts Start at 7:30 a.m. / Maximum of 30 hours per week available.)
- Part Time Short Order Cook - (Experience Required)
- Part Time Arcade Game Repair Technician / Attendant - (Experience Required)
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must be Friendly, Hard Working, Reliable & Responsible
- Must be able to work each and every Weekend
- Must be able to work each and every Holiday
- Must be able to work a mix of both Day and Evening shifts.
- Day Shifts begin as early as 10 a.m.
- Evening shifts begin at 5:30 p.m. and end as late as 1 a.m.
- Relevant Work Experience Preferred
*Special Note* - Minors (defined as persons under 18 years of age) applying for part time work are not required to be able to work shifts that conflict with either the Florida Department of Labor's and/or the U.S. Department of Labor' s Child Labor Laws.
How to Apply:
Individuals must apply in person Monday thru Thursday between 12 p.m. and 8 p.m.
After you Apply:
Applicants who meet the necessary requirements will be contacted by a Manager to set up an interview.
Applications submitted to Flippers Cinema are discarded after 30 days from receiving the application, therefore re-applying may be necessary if applicant is still seeking employment.
Part Time vs. Full Time Positions:
- Part Time Employees
- Work 15 to 30 hours per week or 2 to 5 shifts per week.
- Part Time Employees are required to work additional hours/shifts during peak business times.
- Full Time Employees
- Work 30 to 40 hours per week (or) 5 to 6 shifts per week.